DISC is the most widely used assessment of a person’s behaviors. This assessment, from TTI Success Insights, gives a rich view of the person’s behaviors from multiple perspectives.
DISC looks at the individual’s behaviors along four dimensions:
- an apple a day keeps a doctor away essay an example of a persuasive essay thesis statement tok essay essay on revolt of 1857 in india enter dissertation marketing go to link hydrochlorothiazide schedule essay on save electricity 4 tomorrow essay about love and heartbreak cornell dissertation https://www.rmhc-reno.org/project/articles-essays-blogspot-com/25/ celebrex and litigation guidelines for writing a research paper viagra patent australia expiry essay marching band pay someone to do my research paper website to buy an essay free persuasive essays against school uniforms essay university introduction to essay on merits and demerits of electronic media extended essay rubric for english https://thembl.org/masters/espresso-essay-checker/60/ follow url answers to algebra homework free americanization of the world essay see https://greenechamber.org/blog/essay-on-xmas-tree/74/ follow url prozac cymbalta translate the word essay to spanish http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/how-do-i-remove-an-email-account-from-my-iphone-6/ Dominance: How the person responds to problems and challenges.
- Influence: How the person influences others to his or her point of view.
- Steadiness: How the person responds to the pace of their environment.
- Compliance: How the person responds to rules and procedures set by others.
Further, the DISC assessment from TTI Success Insights looks at the individual’s natural style – how they behave in their most comfortable environment – as well as their adapted style – how they behave in the work environment.
The DISC assessment is an essential element in the TriMetrix HD assessment suite.
Along with other elements of the assessment suite, DISC is an important tool in individual coaching as well as understanding communications styles for building stronger team relationships.
- Team-building workshops.
- Leadership Development.
- Other skills development processes.
This website gives only a glimpse into the wide range of assessments and development processes available from Friend and Champion.
Discover precisely how we can empower you and your organization to achieve success.
Achieve your success without compromise.